Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shipping Day, 2010

It's Cattle Shipping Day, and once again, I'm making lunch for a fairly big crew of cowboys. No matter what time we end up eating, even if it's after dark, it's called "Shipping Day Lunch." This year, there's a possibility of 16 people, and it's cold outside, so I needed a big pot of something warm.

If you want to know more about what Shipping Day entails, please read my ranch blog post from a couple years ago!

In previous years, I've made my Rustic Chili or Beef Stew. This year, I wanted something a little different, especially since I just served up a big pot of chili for the cowboys a week or so ago.

I thought I'd share the Shipping Day Lunch Menu with you, so follow the links for recipes (stew recipe coming soon, and pictures will be coming soon too!)

Shipping Day Lunch, 2010

Beef Burgundy Stew



Artisan Bread


Salad
(any salad will do)

Chocolate Sheet Cake
(picture coming soon!)

2 comments:

fuat gencal said...

Süper görünüyor. İştah açıcı ve çok leziz, ellerinize,emeğinize sağlık.

Saygılar.

Chris said...

Here's hoping it all turns out great! The bread looks good so far and burgandy stew sounds like a great way to fill many hungry stomachs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin