Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taste & Create: Paneer Sandwich


Taste & Create
July

Bombay Foodie Comfort Food #2 Paneer Sandwich

This is a simply, tasty sandwich that my kids LOVED. Paneer cheese is pretty thick so it doesn't melt like your average grilled cheese. I didn't like that at first but the taste won me over!

Here's what you'll need...

Bread
Paneer cheese sliced
salt/pepper
butter

Butter the bread slices and place one in a pan.
Add cheese and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
Top with the other slice of bread.
Flip

It ain't rocket science, it's done in a few minutes and the kids will gobble it up.

1 comment:

Bombay Foodie said...

Hey Shell! I know you are super busy so thanks for taking the time out to make my favorite-est recipe. This is my ultimate comfort food (in fact, I am eating this for breakfast as we speak!). Glad you liked it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin