Saturday, May 10, 2008

We Have A Winner!


At long last! Sorry it's taken me so long, but in the middle of the Coconut Contest decision making we took a trip to Washington, I had decided to participate in the Taste & Create event...and life just happens sometimes!

Today, Number One and I made the final decision. The winner is...Cheryl! For the Italian Cream Cake. It's really not as complicated as a three-layer cake may seem (as long as you have three 9-inch cake pans!) and it is delicious! In fact, I ate some for dinner last night.

Thanks to everyone for the great recipes! All the other entries, White Chocolate Coconut Truffles, Coconut Peanut Dipping Sauce, and Granola, are delicious as well, and this was a very difficult call. I encourage you to try them all!

In the end, the Italian Cream Cake takes the cake!

Congratulations, Cheryl!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad you enjoyed the cake. Was surprised to see I won. I figured Marlow's Truffles would win. Can't wait to receive my prize. I love that parrot! Cheryl

Min said...

It was a very close contest...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin