The beauty of making individual omelets is that you can truly have what you want. Hubs hates mushrooms and I love them. He likes his with more salt and I like more pepper. You see where I'm going with this? It's all about what YOU want. They also take half as much time to bake as a whole casserole would.
The one on the left is rotisserie chicken, mushroom, onion, fresh ground pepper and nacho cheese. The one on the right is pot roast, onion, green Tabasco, salt and pepper with sharp cheddar cheese. These are a good place to use up some leftovers!
BASIC EGG MIXTURE - per person
1/8 cup whole milk
1/8 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
Fillings to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚.
- Spray ramekins with cooking spray,
- Fill bottom with your favorites.
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream and milk.
- Pour over fillings.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Invert onto plate and enjoy.