BLONDE BUTTERSCOTCH BROWNIES
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter
1 ½ cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup butterscotch morsels
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. Melt butter; remove from heat.
3. Stir in brown sugar.
4. Stir in eggs, one at a time, until well-blended.
5. Stir in vanilla extract.
6. Add dry ingredients and stir gently until mostly blended.
7. Stir in butterscotch morsels and walnuts until distributed evenly and none of the dry ingredients can be seen.
8. Spread mixture in a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
9. Bake in a 350°F oven for about 25 minutes. Do not overbake; brownies will become firmer when cool.
10. Cut while warm. Eat when cool.