Sunday, July 10, 2011

Taste & Create Partner List

Link

It's that time again! Here is the T&C partner list. Please remember to submit your creations to Nicole's Taste & Create website by July 24th, 2011!

If you have any questions or problems, check out the How it Works page, or please feel free to email
me at cowgirlmin07 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Don't know what Taste & Create is? It's a monthly food blog event in which participants are randomly paired off, and must choose and create a recipe from their partner's blog. It is great fun! A picture of everyone's creation and a brief "review" gets posted on the Taste & Create website, linking back to your own blog post. If you'd would like to sign up for NEXT month, please email me by the 8th of the month. You'll be randomly paired with another food blogger, and the fun will begin!
Link

Happy Tasting & Creating!

Searching for Spice & The Bad Girl's Kitchen


Always Eat on the Good China & Study Food


Bizzy B. Bakes & Mom's Sunday Café


No Reason Needed & Foodness Gracious

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Perhaps your dropping emails, that you have so few participants.

I sent my info in, though it's no where to be seen on your partner list... :(

Min said...

I'm so sorry Carol! I sent you an email.

If there is anyone at all who I somehow missed, please email me at cowgirlmin07[at]gmail[dot]com. If I get an even number of interested parties in the next day or two, I will add you to the list for this month, or definitely put you on the list for the next month!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin