Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Taste & Create Partner List



It's that time again! Here is the Taste & Create partner list! Please remember to submit your creations to Nicole's Taste & Create website by May 24th. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to email me at cowgirlmin07 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Have fun!!

Sweet and Savory Says It All & Eats Well With Others

The Misadventures of Mrs. B & For Such a Time as This

My Year on the Grill & Dragon Musings

Mangia, Figlie & The Bad Girl's Kitchen

A Bolder Table & Always Eat on the Good China

Mommie Cooks & No Reason Needed

My Year of Self Development & Culinary Delights



If you'd like to enter next month's Taste & Create, the fabulous event which pairs food bloggers randomly and tasks them with preparing one of their partner's recipes, please visit the how it works page for an email address to sign up~sign up deadline is the 8th of the month. And don't forget to tell your friends how fun this event is!

2 comments:

Kitchen Exhaust said...

Kitchen is the most crucial part of the house. I love cooking. and i wish to have a nice place to cook.

Maria♥ said...

Hi

Unfortunately I have some sad news about Rosie from Baking Cakes Galore and Sweet & Simple Bakes, Rosie passed away yesterday. I have written up a tribute to her on my blog and I am asking everyone who knew her if they would please take some time to leave a comment. I will be printing off all the comments to pass onto her husband.

Thanks
Maria
x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin