Thursday, June 11, 2009

Taste & Create XX Partner List

Once again, the fabulous Taste & Create partner list! Please remember that your submissions are due by June 24. Sign in and submit your entries on the Taste & Create website, please do not email them to me. Feel free to contact me at cowgirlmin [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions at all.

The deadline for sign-ups for July's Taste & Create is July 8th, please email your sign-up information to me at cowgirlmin [at] gmail [dot] com. And encourage all your friends to sign up as well!

If you're wondering, the partner list is truly random. We had an odd number of entrants, so it falls to me, Min, to have two partners. You see The Bad Girl's Kitchen on the list 3 times because my friend and fellow Bad Girl, Shell, is participating as well~it's such a great event!


Tasty Treats & Perrys' Plate

Dish It Up & One Frugal Foodie

My Hawaiian Home & Cinnamon En Spice

The Bad Girl's Kitchen (Min) & Centaur Cooks

My Kitchen Treasures & Cupcake Project

What's For Supper & eat me, delicious

The Spiced Life & Love Big, Bake Often

The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch & Culinary Delights

Yumsilicious Bakes & No Reason Needed

Dil Se.. & Res-o-puh-leese

Bombay Foodie & The Bad Girl's Kitchen (Shell)

La Recette du Jour & Piccante Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake & The Bad Girl's Kitchen (Min)



2 comments:

Dips said...

hey partner..looks like we are gonna team up this time :) ... Im sorry if you have only a few choices since I started the blog very recently...let me know if you have any questions..

Min said...

Hi there, Dips! I was looking at your recipes a bit ago, I probably will have some questions depending on what I decide to make! Talk to you soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin