1 (3 pound) beef tenderloin roast
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
4-5 mushrooms, sliced thin
1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle garlic on bottom of shallow, glass baking dish and then layer green onions on top.
- Place roast on top of onions.
- Whisk together soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and butter.
- Pour over the tenderloin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn the roast over, and continue cooking 35 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally until the internal temperature of the roast is at 140 degrees for medium.
- Let meat rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing